HP Officejet Pro 7720 Printer - Overview
The HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer supports USB and wireless connectivity methods. It is compatible with mobile printing. For this, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria-certified, and Wireless direct printing are essential. The input paper tray handling capacity of this printer is 250 sheets, 50 cards, and 30 envelopes. Its output paper tray handling capacity is 75 sheets. The printer is compatible with borderless printing and an automatic document feeder with a capacity of 35 sheets. The OJ Pro 7720 printer has black, magenta, yellow, and cyan color ink cartridges. Its print speed is 22 ppm for black (ISO) and 18 ppm for color (ISO) prints.
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer setup are:
- Unwrap the HP 7720 printer cover.
- Take the HP printer and place it on a smooth surface close to the wall port.
- Remove the inner and outer coverings of the printer.
- After that, take a USB cable and ensure to have no damage.
- Connect the USB cord to the printer and wall port.
- Power up the wall port and activate the HP 7720 printer.
- Then, make changes in the HP printer settings.
- Take the printer ink cartridges and remove the coverings.
- Load the ink cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Then, feed the printer paper tray with suitable sheets.
- Download and install HP Officejet Pro 7720 driver on the device.
- Finally, print a sample file to confirm HP Officejet Pro 7720 Setup.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Driver Download & Install
HP OJ Pro 7720 Driver Download & Install – Windows
The instructions for HP OJ Pro 7720 driver setup on Windows OS are:
- To start with, switch ON the Windows computer.
- Find the HP Officejet Pro 7720 driver file suitable for your device OS.
- Now, download the compatible printer driver on the computer.
- Run the compatible driver file and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Install the HP 7720 driver on the Mac computer and take a test print.
HP OJ Pro 7720 Driver Download & Install – MAC
The procedure for HP OJ Pro 7720 driver setup on Mac OS is:
- To begin with, turn ON the Mac computer.
- Search for the HP Officejet Pro 7720 driver file compatible with your OS.
- Then, download the driver file on the device.
- Extract the driver file and proceed with the wizard instructions.
- Install the driver and print a sample document.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Wireless Setup
The general instructions for HP Officejet Pro 7720 wireless setup are:
HP Smart App
The steps for HP 7720 wireless setup using HP Smart App are:
- Turn ON the computer and ensure the internet is stable.
- Download HP Smart App extractable file on the computer.
- Extract the file on the computer and continue with the wizard steps.
- Finish HP Smart App installation and open it.
- Move on to the app settings and make the required changes.
- Add the OJ Pro 7720 printer to the device with the wizard procedure.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure for HP 7720 wireless setup with Wi-Fi setup option is:
- Switch ON the computer and confirm to have a proper wireless network.
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
- Choose the option- Setup and access the network menu.
- Select the wireless setup wizard option to continue.
- Tap on your preferred wireless network name and proceed.
- Enter the network passcode and finish HP Officejet Pro 7720 WiFi setup.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 7720 not working
Follow the steps below for the proper functioning of the OJ Pro 7720 printer:
- Power up the HP 7720 printer and access its touch panel.
- Go to the printer settings and ensure to have everything accurate.
- Ensure that the settings of the HP printer are not for black and white prints only.
If every printer settings are correct, then try printing a test document. However, if the same problem occurs with the OJ Pro 7720 printer, access the device. Then, delete the printer driver from your computer. Now, find the compatible HP printer driver and save it on the computer. Finally, set up the printer driver on the device using the wizard steps. Contact our tech support experts if your printer problem is not correctly solved.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 is not online
For converting the OJ Pro 7720 printer to online mode, implement the steps below:
- Access the Mac/Windows computer and select the start button.
- Choose the option- Devices and Printers to continue.
- Right-click on your HP 7720 printer name.
- Now, you see several options from which you have to choose- Use Printer Online.
In case if you need any guidance on solving this printer problem, contact us.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Factory Reset
Use the following procedure for the HP Officejet Pro 7720 factory Resetting process:
- Power up the HP 7720 printer and access the Setup option.
- Select the displayed button- Tools and touch the Restore Default settings.
- Continue with the on-screen procedure and complete it.
- Then, wait for the HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer to activate.
- The process of factory reset process starts on HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
Call our tech support professionals for extra assistance on HP 7720 factory resetting.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Fails to Print Documents
If your HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer does not print premium-quality files, use the steps below to fix:
- Initially, ensure that the HP OJ Pro 7720 printer is in active mode.
- Make sure that the printer paper tray has compatible sheets.
- Lastly, confirm that the USB cable connected to the HP 7720 printer is perfect.
For extra assistance to fix this printer problem, call our tech support team.