How to download and install HP Officejet Pro 7740 Driver?
Every printer needs a driver to print on time. The driver is a bridge between the printer and the PC. Are you searching for an HP Officejet Pro 7740 driver or looking for an updated driver to install in windows or MAC System? Then, follow the steps below.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Driver - Windows
- Turn on your Windows system and look at the version of the existing OS.
- Upgrade to the latest Windows OS if the current OS is not up-to-date.
- Open the official HP website in a secure web browser and type your printer model.
- A list of drivers will on the display screen. Choose a compatible driver of your need.
- Download the HP Officejet Pro 7740 driver and start the installation process.
- A driver installation wizard will open on the display screen.
- Follow the installation instructions and choose a network mode.
- Choose either a wired or a wireless network connectivity mode of your need.
- Now, wait until the driver gets installed on the Windows.
- Next, take a test printout and check the reliability of the installed HP OJ pro 7740 driver.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Driver - MAC
- Turn on your MAC system and check for the MAC OS version.
- Upgrade to the latest MAC OS if the current OS is not updated.
- Open the official HP website on a MAC browser and search for HP Officejet Pro 7740 driver.
- You will see a list of available drivers on the screen.
- Download the compatible driver and run the downloaded file.
- Follow the steps to install a driver and choose a network mode.
- Pick either a wireless or a wired connection type and wait for some time.
- The HP OJ Pro 7740 driver installed on the MAC system.
Now, we hope you may have a clear idea of how to download HP Officejet Pro 7740 driver on the Windows & MAC. Still, if you have any queries, Call us!