How to fix the printer driver unavailable problem?
Instructions to solve driver unavailable issue on Windows:
Use the given troubleshooting steps to resolve the driver unavailable issue on HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer using Windows:
- Check the periodicals like intact connection, network stability, steady power, and even more basic printer requirements.
- Initiate the printer setup using the active and driver-installed Windows system.
- Make sure, to get the sufficient signal frequency by placing the wireless router nearby the HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer setup.
- Turn on the Windows system and check the driver details. Use the Control panel settings and click on the Devices & Printers option.
- On the further screen, tap the Add printer and move on with the on-screen instructions.
- If the corresponding page prompts for drivers, select the Windows Update option.
- Now, the driver file will be automatically updates the driver to its requirement.
- Alternatively, try to update manually using the Official HP website or Installation CD.
- Try to restart the entire printer setup by unplugging & plugging them again later.
- Repeat the above steps once again using the updated driver version with respect to the Windows OS version.
Instructions to solve driver unavailable issue on Mac:
Track the given steps to overcome the driver unavailable issues on the HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer setup using Mac:
- First, confirm with the connection and configuration settings and arrangements errors. If required, correct them immediately using the needs.
- Try to reset the print system by clearing all the HP and Non-HP printer-related files from the Mac system.
- Then, turn on the Mac device and tap the Apple icon. Further, select the System Preferences option and follow with Printers & Scanners or Print & Scan option.
- Use the printer list screen and click anywhere on the screen to get the Reset printing system option.
- Confirm by selecting the Reset option once again. Use the Administrator’s name & password and complete the reset process.
- Now, add the HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer freshly using the plus sign.
- Download the HP Easy start application and use the HP Smart Easy drop-down menu to get the option Uninstall HP Software.
- Uninstall the driver using the Apple icon>System Preferences Printers & Scanners or Print & Scan> plus sign to add printer.
- Then, follow Use>Print using>Air Print using the drop-down menu>Add.
- If the Air Print is not available, use the HP Software and Driver downloads to install the HP Officejet Pro 7740 driver OS using Mac.
Now, we hope you may have a clear idea of how to fix HP Officejet Pro 7740 driver Unavailable issues on the Windows & MAC. Still, if you have any queries, Call us!