HP Officejet Pro 8020e Printer – Setup & Driver Install
HP Officejet Pro 8020e - Overview
It is a highly professional and versatile printer that brings a printing output with high volume and adorable colors. Implement the common features like Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax capabilities using the best printer setup. Make your job easier by using the automatic document feeder facility. Utilize the vibrant colors to splash out the best printing innovation through HP Officejet Pro 8020e printer setup.
The general procedure for HP Officejet Pro 8020e Printer Setup is:
- Unwrap the new printer box package
- Remove printer protective covers and flat on the smooth surface near the electric socket.
- Try to get rid of all the packing materials from the printer’s inner components.
- Always use the given USB cords to link the printer to the wall outlet.
- Use the printer-recommended paper sheets to the paper input tray.
- Unpack the new ink cartridges from the box and fix them to the given slot.
- Later, download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8020e driver on the computer.
- Use the USB or Wireless to connect the printer and computer when the installer prompts.
- Confirm the setup and try test print using HP Officejet Pro 8020e setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8020e Driver Download
The HP Officejet Pro 8020e driver setup is quite an easy process when you are supported with the HP Official page and HP manual given. You can easily search the driver file concerning the compatible Windows or Mac devices.
HP Officejet Pro 8020e Printer drivers for Windows 10
Use the given steps to attain the best driver setup using windows:
- Switch on the compatible computer using the power button.
- Receive the system OS details and download the driver file.
- Use the download button after choosing the HP Officejet Pro 8020e driver from the list.
- Tap & Run the downloaded driver file on windows.
- Finally, choose the method of connection at the end of the HP 8020e driver setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8020e Printer drivers for Mac
Follow the below steps to establish the driver setup using MAC:
- To start the driver setup, first switch on the Mac computer.
- Obtain the Mac system OS details and find the printer driver according to it.
- Choose the desired HP Officejet Pro 8020e driver from the list and Tap download.
- Run the driver file and carry out the on-screen wizard instructions to finish the driver setup.
- Complete the driver setup using the Mac system support for the best HP 8020e driver setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8020e Wireless Setup
Wireless setup is the state of advanced setup through which the printing process will become easier. Use the given topics and instructions to implement the best printing process through wireless.
Wireless Setup Wizard
Steps to be done to add the Wi-Fi network to the devices:
- Switch on the printer and use the setup option.
- Proceed with Network setup options> wireless setup wizard.
- Use the enrolled wireless network name to select.
- Pick your desired Wi-Fi network name and start with wizard screen guidelines.
- Finally, complete the HP Officejet Pro 8020e wireless setup.
HP Smart App
Use the directives for HP Officejet Pro 8020e wireless setup by using the HP Smart App:
- Enable the computer and start downloading the HP Smart App on it.
- Simply use your mail account to download the application.
- Use the open option to access the HP Smart app using the settings on the home page.
- Ensure the settings using the HP Smart app and add printer.
- Confirm the HP Officejet Pro 8020e printer registration to the HP Smart App home page and start the easy printing job.
HP Officejet Pro 8020e - Troubleshooting
HP Printer not working
Proceed using the given steps to resolve when the HP Officejet Pro 8020e is not working
- Press the power button to switch on the printer and use the control panel settings.
- Now, verify the printer default settings and set their default using the recommended.
- Use the ink cartridge settings and disable the option not only for Black and White prints.
- Ensure all the settings and attempt the printing process using the printer.
- Yet the printer doesn’t work, try to uninstall the HP Officejet Pro 8020e driver from the device and get the updated driver file.
HP Officejet Pro 8020e Factory Reset
Use the mentioned steps to clear the HP Officejet Pro 8020e factory reset.
- Complete the printer setup and enable using the power button.
- Proceed using the Setup option from the printer control panel touch settings.
- Move on with the Tools option > Restore Default.
- Then, choose the Yes option to proceed with the upcoming steps.
- Now, the HP Officejet Pro 8020e printer will restart-automatically after the reset procedures.
- You will find the printer speeds upon its function while operating.
- If you wish to alter the factory default settings, change them and give ok.
HP Officejet Pro 8020e is not online
If the offline error is displayed on the printer panel, use the given steps to solve it.
- Use the start option to begin the computer.
- Use the settings and connect with the Devices and Printers option.
- On the resultant page, find your HP Officejet Pro 8020e printer name and right-click on it.
- From the drop-down list, select the option See what’s printing.
- Proceed with Printer> Use Printer Online.
HP Officejet Pro 8020e Fails to Print Documents
Follow the provided steps to resolve the print failure issues:
- Primarily, turn on the desired HP Officejet Pro 8020e printer setup.
- Try to establish the print settings by choosing the recommended paper for the input tray.
- Check the USB connections for intact setup.
- Dust-free and clean the print head. Install the driver with the new version for better printer function.