HP Officejet Pro 8022 Printer – Setup & Driver Install
HP Officejet Pro 8022 - Overview
Now, enjoy printing, copying, scanning, and fax with HP Officejet Pro 8022. The input paper handling capacity of this printer is ten envelopes and 225 sheets. Additionally, its output paper handling capacity is sixty sheets. The printer has four ink cartridges – yellow, cyan, black, and magenta color. For black prints, its print speed is 20 ppm.
However, for color prints, its print speed is “10” ppm. The printing resolution for OJ Pro 8022 is 1200 x 1200 dpi. The HP OJ Pro 8022 allows copying 99 copies, and its copy resolution is 600 dpi. With this printer, you can enjoy color fax and handles up to 100 pages. Its memory is 256 MB.
The procedure for HP Officejet Pro 8022 printer setup is:
- Open the OJ Pro 8022 printer package.
- Take the printer and accessories out from the new pack.
- Uncover the tapes from the OJ Pro printer.
- Take the USB cable from the package.
- Connect the one end of the power cable to your printer.
- Plug the USB cable another end to the power outlet.
- Then, power up the electric outlet to turn on your HP printer.
- Adjust the settings on your HP printer.
- Place compatible sheets in the OJ Pro printer tray.
- Insert the cartridge slots with suitable ink cartridges.
- Connect the devices with your connectivity setup method.
- Finally, print a sample file to ensure HP Officejet Pro 8022 Setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8022 Driver Download
Setting up HP Officejet Pro 8022 driver on your computer is an easy task. It is possible on your mac and windows operating systems. The procedure for driver setup on both the operating systems is:
HP Officejet Pro 8022 Driver Download - Windows
The instructions for setting up HP Officejet Pro 8022 driver on windows are:
- Switch ON the windows device.
- Download the compatible OJ Pro 8022 driver on your device.
- Now, access the driver file to begin the driver installation.
- Continue with the driver installation with the wizard steps.
- Select the network setup method to continue.
- Lastly, complete the driver setup process and print a document.
HP Officejet Pro 8022 Driver Download - MAC
The procedure for setting up the driver on the HP Officejet Pro printer is:
- Turn ON the Mac device.
- Download the OJ pro driver on the computer.
- Now, open the driver file to begin with the driver setup.
- Proceed with the procedure on the wizard.
- Choose the method for connectivity setup to proceed.
- Finally, finish the driver setup and take a test print.
HP Officejet Pro 8022 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for Wi-Fi network setup on your printer are:
- Turn on your HP OJ Pro 8022 printer.
- Choose the wireless menu and touch the option- wireless setup wizard.
- The wireless networks will show on the printer screen.
- Tap your Wi-Fi name and continue with the network setup.
- Complete HP Officejet Pro 8022 wireless setup.
- Print a sample document to confirm the Wi-Fi setup.
HP Smart App
The steps for Wireless setup in HP printer via HP Smart App are:
- Turn ON your printer and computer.
- Download the HP Smart App software on the device.
- Set up the downloaded app as per the on-screen steps.
- Then, access the HP Smart App and change the settings.
- Add your HP Officejet Pro 8022 printer to the installed software.
- Finally, finish the process and print a test file.
HP Officejet Pro 8022 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8022 Fails to Activate
- Unplug the USB cable from the power source and printer.
- Then, make sure that the USB cable is intact.
- Next, check whether the power source is working.
- Now, connect one end of the USB cable to the rear of your printer.
- Plug-in the other end of the USB cord into the power source.
- Switch on the power source.
- Finally, your HP printer will activate.
- For more detailed information, reach out to us.
HP Officejet Pro 8022 Printer Diagnose
- Get HP Print and Scan Doctor on the computer.
- Install the software on the device with the procedure steps.
- After setting up the software, open it and choose the option- Start.
- Now, you have to select the name of your HP printer.
- Choose the option- Fix scanning or Fix printing depending on the problem.
- If your printer is still having the issue, then get in touch with our experts.