HP Officejet Pro 8025e Printer
HP Officejet Pro 8025e Printer - Overview
The HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer is suitable for Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax. It makes use of HP Thermal Inkjet print technology. The printer contains a feature- Automatic Duplex Printing. Its print speed for black ISO is 20 ppm for color ISO is 10 ppm. Its monthly duty cycle is 20000 pages and uses CIS (Contact Image Sensor) technology for scanning. It delivers scanned files at a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The HP OJ Pro 8025e printer has four cartridges- magenta, black, yellow, and cyan. With this printer, the number of copies you can get is 99.
The simple steps for HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer setup are:
- Unbox the HP OJ Pro 8025e printer box.
- Take the HP printer and place it in a secure place near the power port.
- Tear off the packing materials from the OJ Pro printer.
- Connect the printer to the power port with a stable USB cord.
- ON the power port and press the printer power button to ON
- Make necessary changes in the printer settings.
- Move on to the ink cartridges slots and open them.
- Remove the cover from the new ink cartridges.
- Feed the cartridge slots with the ink cartridges and close the slots.
- Pull out the HP printer tray, place suitable sheets on it, and close the tray.
- Download the latest HP Officejet Pro 8025e driver version and set it up on the device.
- Select a method to connect the computer and HP OJ Pro 8025e printer.
- Finally, print a sample document to ensure the HP Officejet Pro 8025e Setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8025e Driver Download
HP Officejet Pro 8025e Driver Download on Windows
Follow the steps below for HP Officejet Pro 8025e driver download on Windows device:
- Power ON the Windows operating system.
- Check the OS version and download HP OJ Pro 8025e driver.
- Run the HP Officejet Pro 8025e driver file on the device.
- Move on with the driver installation procedure on the wizard.
- Finish the driver setup process.
HP Officejet Pro 8025e Driver Download on Mac
The simple procedure for setting up HP Officejet Pro 8025e driver on a Mac device is:
- Power up the Mac computer.
- Download the HP Officejet Pro 8025e driver compatible with your OS.
- Extract the downloaded HP printer driver file on the computer.
- Continue with the set of procedures shown on the computer.
- Install HP oj pro 8025e driver and take a test print.
HP Officejet Pro 8025e Wireless Setup
HP Smart App
The procedure for Wi-Fi setup using HP Smart App is:
- Save the RAR file of the HP Smart App on the device.
- Extract the RAR file and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- Install the software – HP Smart App on the device and open it.
- Make changes in the HP Smart App settings as per the requirements.
- Add your OJ Pro 8025e printer to the app using the wizard procedure.
- Complete HP Officejet Pro 8025e wireless setup.
Wireless Setup Wizard
Here is the procedure for HP Officejet Pro 8025e Wi-Fi setup using the wireless setup option:
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer.
- Select the shown Setup menu to continue.
- Then, Select the network menu and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- After that, Choose the preferred wireless name and continue.
- Finally, enter the passcode and complete the HP Officejet Pro 8025e Wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 8025e Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8025e not working
The procedure to solve the HP Officejet Pro 8025e not working issue:
- Access the settings section of your HP OJ Pro 8025e printer.
- Check that all the printer settings are precise.
- Make sure that the settings are for B/W and color printing.
If the HP OJ Pro 8025e printer settings are all correct, then take a print. However, if the printer is not functioning, then delete the HP OJ Pro 8025e driver from the device. Then, download and reinstall the printer driver on the device. Lastly, take a test print to ensure the printer issue is over. If you need any more details regarding this, contact us.
HP Officejet Pro 8025e Factory Reset
The procedure for factory resetting process on HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer is:
- Switch ON the OJ Pro 8025e printer and select the option- Setup.
- Select the Tools option and tap- Restore Default Settings.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and finish the ongoing process.
- Wait until the HP OJ Pro 8025e printer actuates.
- The process for factory resetting begins on HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer.
- Make a call to us if you require extra guidance.
HP Officejet Pro 8025e is not online
The steps to convert the Officejet Pro 8025e printer to online mode are:
- Turn ON the device and click the option- Start.
- Choose the Devices and Printers option.
- Right-click on your HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer name.
- Choose the See what’s printing option and continue to the Printer menu.
- Lastly, click on the “Use Printer Online” option from the system.
- If you still experience the same issue, contact our tech team.
HP Officejet Pro 8025e Fails to Print Documents
Follow the below steps to solve this printer problem:
- Switch ON the OJ Pro 8025e printer.
- Make sure that the sheets in the paper tray have compatible sheets.
- Now, check the USB cord connection in the HP printer and ensure that it is fine.
- For more details on solving this printer issue, contact us.