HP Officejet Pro 8030e Printer Setup and Driver Download
Here is a complete guide for HP Oj Pro 8030e printer setup, driver download, and wireless setup. Follow the steps to keep your system connected and active all the time.
HP Officejet Pro 8030e Printer - Overview
The HP Officejet Pro 8030e is an all-in-one wireless printer with many print features. It allows online printing services with its wireless printing features. Here are a few printer setup guidelines to set up your Oj Pro 8030e printer at ease. Have an active buffer-free Wi-Fi to connect your Oj Pro printer wireless.
Use the printer setup guidelines listed below to set up your printer. If you find any issue setting up your printer, you can contact our printer technicians.
Listed below are the first time Oj Pro 8030e printer setup guidelines:
- First, unwrap the protective tape and open the Oj Pro printer box.
- Now, take out the Oj Pro 8030e printer and the printer accessories.
- Uncover the protective materials and keep your printer ready for set up.
- Choose a flat surface next to an electrical socket to fix your Oj Pro printer.
- Take a power cord and affix it between the Oj Pro 8030e printer and the wall outlet.
- Switch on the power supply and get your HP Oj Pro printer activated.
- Now, complete the printer display settings and complete the setup process.
HP Officejet Pro 8030e Driver Download & Install
Follow the steps below to download and install an updated version of the HP Oj Pro 8030e driver.
HP Officejet Pro 8030e Driver Download & Install - Windows
The points listed below will help download and install an HP Oj Pro 8030e driver on Windows:
- Switch on your Windows and go to the firewall protection.
- Disable the third-party App protection and go to a secure Windows browser.
- Find an HP website online and go to the HP printer support page.
- Enter the Oj Pro printer model and the OS version of the Windows PC.
- Get a list of compatible Oj Pro printer drivers on the HP screen.
- Choose a driver to download and open an Oj Pro driver installer on-screen.
- Follow the steps and wait until the Oj Pro 8030e gets installed on Windows.
HP Officejet Pro 8030e Driver Download & Install - MAC
Listed below are the steps to download and install an Oj Pro 8030e driver on MAC:
- Power up the MAC PC and locate the firewall protections.
- Disable all the App protection and go to a secure MAC or Apple browser.
- Find an official HP support page and provide your Oj Pro printer model.
- Also, enter the OS version of your MAC PC and get a list of drivers.
- From the list of drivers, choose a compatible Oj Pro 8030e driver.
- Tap to download the driver and double-click on the downloaded driver.
- Get an on-screen installer and follow the driver installation steps.
- Pick a network mode and wait until the Oj Pro driver gets installed.
HP Officejet Pro 8030e Wireless Setup
Set up your Oj Pro 8030e printer to a wireless network and print business files on the go.
HP Smart App
Following are the steps to affix your Oj Pro printer to Wi-Fi using an HP Smart App:
- First, open your PC and check if your PC has an upgraded OS version.
- Now, go to the PC store and find an official and compatible HP Smart App.
- Tap on the download icon to download the latest version of the HP Smart App.
- Now, follow an installer to install the Smart App and allow all the App permissions.
- Open the HP Smart App and tap on the plus sign to add your Oj Pro printer.
- Now, click on the wireless icon and wait for your printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
Wireless Setup Wizard
Following are the steps to establish Wi-Fi using a wireless setup wizard:
- Switch on your Oj Pro 8030e printer, PC, and router.
- Now, place your PC and the Oj Pro printer close to the router.
- Go to the control panel settings of the Oj Pro printer and tap home.
- Choose the settings menu, go to the network settings, and pick Wi-Fi settings.
- Now, open a wireless setup wizard on-screen and follow the instructions.
- Enter the router credentials and wait for your Oj Pro printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Also, affix your PC to Wi-Fi and assign a test print job online.
HP Officejet Pro 8030e Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8030e Printer not working
Following are the steps you should carry out if your HP printer is not working:
- Power up your PC and the HP Officejet Pro 8030e printer.
- Go to the control panel to set your printer as the default printer.
- Check if you have a stable wireless network. And look at whether both the devices have the same Wi-Fi.
- Now, remove the power cord from the Oj Pro printer and the wall outlet.
- After a few seconds, reconnect the power cord and switch on your printer.
- Check if your device has an updated OS and the printer driver.
- Now, your HP Oj Pro 8030e printer will continue to work with no hassles.
HP Officejet Pro 8030e fails to print documents:
Following are the steps to resolve the HP Oj Pro printer printing issues:
- First, boot up your PC and the HP Oj Pro 8030e printer.
- Check if you have active Wi-Fi and the devices share the same Wi-Fi.
- Look at whether any print jobs in the print queue are stuck.
- Remove all the assigned print commands on your PC.
- Reboot your printer and check if there are no printing issues on the printer panel.
- Also, stuff quality cartridges and printing sheets to get quality printouts.
HP Officejet Pro 8030e factory reset
Following are the steps to reset or restore the functionality of the Oj Pro 8030e printer:
- Power up your HP Officejet Pro 8030e printer and go to the printer panel.
- Go to the Settings App and restore the default options.
- Click yes to reset the HP Oj Pro printer functionalities.
- Allow all the printer permissions and restart your Oj Pro printer.
- Make printer settings as per your preference and continue to print.
HP Officejet Pro 8030e is not online
Follow the steps listed below to bring your Oj Pro 8030e printer online:
- Power up your Oj Pro 8030e printer and tap on the start button.
- Now, open the Settings App and tap on the control panel icon.
- Right-click on your HP Oj Pro printer model from the list of available printers.
- Tap on the use printer online menu and do all the print settings.
- Now, take a print task and check if your Oj Pro printer is active.