HP Officejet Pro 8035e Printer – Setup & Driver Install
HP Officejet Pro 8035e - Overview
The HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer supports wired and wireless connectivity modes. Its maximum memory is 256 MB and supports mobile printing. However, for this, you need HP Smart App, Wi-Fi Direct Printing, Chrome OS, Mopria Certified, and Apple AirPrint. The input paper tray capacity of this printer is 225 sheets, 10 envelopes, and 60 cards. Moreover, its output paper tray handles 60 sheets. It supports Plain Papers, HP Glossy Brochure Papers, HP Photo Papers, and much more. The printer delivers borderless printing at a size of 8.5 x 11. For copying, its maximum resolution is 600 dpi and supports color copy.
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer setup are:
- Unwrap the package of the HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer.
- Take the OJ pro printer and keep it in a smooth place.
- Remove the printer inner and outer coverings.
- Make a stable connection between the HP 8035e printer and the electric outlet.
- Take a set of suitable sheets and keep them on the printer paper tray.
- Fill the HP 8035e printer cartridge slots with compatible ink cartridges.
- Power up the electric outlet and activate the HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer.
- Download and install the compatible printer driver on the computer.
- Connect the printer and computer with a network setup mode.
- Finally, take a sample print to confirm HP Officejet Pro 8035e setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Driver Download
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Printer drivers for Windows
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 8035e driver setup on Windows computer are:
- Activate the Windows OS and ensure that it has an active wireless network.
- Download HP OJ Pro 8035e driver compatible with your OS.
- After that, extract the driver file on the operating system.
- Continue with the wizard procedure and finish the driver installation.
- Print a file as a test to ensure proper driver setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Printer drivers for Mac
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 8035e driver installation on Mac computer are:
- Turn ON the Mac computer and make sure to have active internet.
- Download HP Officejet Pro 8035e driver suitable for your device OS version.
- Open the driver file on the device and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- Choose the desired mode for connecting the OJ Pro 8035e to the computer.
- Finish the driver setup process of HP 8035e and print a test file.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Wireless Setup for MAC & Windows
HP Smart App
The procedure to set up a wireless network on HP 8035e printer using HP Smart App is:
- Initially, download the setup file of the HP Smart App on the device.
- Open the HP Smart App setup file on your device.
- Carry on with the instructions given on the screen and finish the installation.
- Open the installed HP Smart App and change the necessary settings.
- Add the HP 8035e printer to the HP Smart App and finish HP Officejet Pro 8035e wireless setup.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 8035e wireless setup using wireless setup wizard are:
- Turn ON the HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer.
- Access the Setup menu and go for the network setup option.
- Choose the option- wireless setup wizard and touch on your device Wi-Fi name.
- Continue to enter the Wi-Fi password and finish the process with the wizard steps.
- Take a sample print to confirm the proper HP Officejet Pro 8035e Wifi setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8035e not working
The simple steps for making your HP OJ Pro 8035e printer functioning is:
- Access the HP OJ Pro 8035e printer control panel and choose- Settings.
- Check the printer settings and confirm to have everything correct.
- Then, confirm that the settings are for color and Black & White prints.
If your HP OJ Pro 8035e printer settings are accurate, then try to print a document as a test. Still, if the OJ Pro printer is not working, move on to the computer. Remove the installed HP Officejet Pro 8035e driver from your computer. Then, find the upgraded driver version file and save it on your preferred computer. Lastly, install the upgraded version printer driver using the on-screen driver installation steps.
If any additional tech guidance you require, feel free to reach us.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Factory Reset
The procedure to reset the HP Officejet Pro 8035e factory settings is:
- Power up your OJ Pro 8035e printer and select the Setup menu.
- Access the Tools option and choose the Restore Default Settings option.
- Continue with the wizard instructions and complete the ongoing process.
- After that wait until the HP OJ Pro 8035e printer lights up.
- Lastly, the HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer factory resetting starts.
For more clarification on this factory resetting, get in touch with us.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e is not online
The simple procedure to make your OJ Pro 8035e printer online is:
- Switch ON your desired computer and click on the button- Start.
- Then, go to the section- Devices and Printers on the computer.
- After that, right-click on your HP OJ Pro 8035e printer name.
- Choose the given option- See what’s printing to move on.
- Move on to the printer menu and click- Use Printer Online.
If you require more information on this, get in touch with our tech team.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Fails to Print Documents
If your OJ Pro 8035e printer is unable to print documents, then use the below-given steps and solve the problem:
- Firstly, ensure that the HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer is ON.
- Check the OJ Pro 8035e paper tray and confirm that it has compatible sheets.
- Now, make sure that the USB cable connected to the HP 8035e printer is steady.
Get in touch with our tech support professionals for more details on this.