HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer - Overview
The print speed of the black and color draft is 34 ppm. Its duty cycle is 30,000 pages in a month. It supports wireless, USB, wired, and Wi-Fi Direct methods for connectivity. The HP OJ Pro 8210 printer has 4 ink cartridges – Yellow, Black, Cyan, and Magenta. Its print resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi for black and 2400 x 1200 dpi for color. The printer is suitable for mobile printing. For this, install HP ePrint, HP ePrint mobile app, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria Certified.
The procedure for setting up the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer is:
- To begin with, cover the HP printer package.
- Get the OJ Pro printer and keep it on a smooth surface.
- Ensure that an active wall socket is near to the HP printer.
- Take out all coverings inside and outside the printer.
- Remove the covers from the USB cord and connect it to the printer.
- Then, connect the other end of the USB cord to the wall socket.
- Activate the wall socket and press the printer power button.
- After that, move on to the printer paper tray and open it.
- Place a stack of suitable sheets on the paper tray and close the tray.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the right cartridge slots.
- Download compatible HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver on the device.
- Run the driver file and click on the preferred connectivity mode.
- Continue and install the HP OJ Pro 8210 driver as per the on-screen procedure.
- Print a test file to make sure that the HP Officejet Pro 8210 setup is perfect.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Driver Download & Install
Install HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver on Mac and Windows OS without any hassle using the following steps.
HP OJ Pro 8210 Driver Download & Install – Windows
The general steps for HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver download on Windows OS are:
- Power up the computer and get the latest version printer driver on the device.
- Once you get the driver, download it on the device.
- Open the downloaded HP OJ Pro 8210 driver file on the computer.
- Proceed with the wizard procedure and choose a mode to connect the devices.
- After that, use the on-screen steps and finish the process.
- Finally, print a sample file to ensure the HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver setup process is completed.
HP OJ Pro 8210 Driver Download & Install – MAC
The Procedure for HP Officejet pro 8210 driver download on Mac OS is:
- Switch on the Mac computer.
- Download the upgraded version HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver on the device.
- Extract the driver from the computer folder and proceed.
- Choose the network setup mode when the wizard prompts.
- Move on with the on-screen steps and complete the HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver download process.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wireless Setup
The HP Officejet Pro 8210 wireless setup process is not a complicated process. For this, all you need is a Wi-Fi network, device, and printer. The methods for HP OJ Pro 8210 wireless setup are:
HP Smart App
The general process for HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wi-Fi setup using HP Smart App is:
- ON the computer and download HP Smart App software on the device.
- Extract the downloaded software and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Complete installing the software and open it.
- After that, add the printer to the HP Smart App with the wizard steps.
- Finish the HP Officejet Pro 8210 wireless setup process.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The basic process for HP OJ Pro 8210 Wi-Fi setup via HP printer wireless setup wizard is:
- Make sure that the device has a safe wireless connection.
- Turn ON the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer.
- Go to the network settings by accessing the Setup menu.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard and proceed to choose the device Wi-Fi name.
- Complete the process using the wizard procedure.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8210 not working
Sometimes the HP OJ Pro 8210 might not work properly. To solve this printer issue, follow the simple steps:
- Move on to the printer settings via its touch panel.
- Check and confirm that the printer settings are proper.
- Make sure that the printer settings are set for B/W and color prints.
- Try printing with OJ Pro 8210 printer if everything is fine.
- Still, if your HP printer is not working properly, uninstall the printer driver. Then, download and reinstall the driver on the device.
- For additional assistance on this, contact us at the earliest.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Factory Reset
For HP Officejet Pro 8210 factory reset, proceed to use the below steps:
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer.
- Access the printer panel and choose- Setup option.
- Go to the Tools menu and choose- Restore Default option.
- Continue to choose – Yes and now your HP printer will power up again.
- Once the printer restarts, it will change to factory default settings.
- If required, contact our tech team for more guidance.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 is not online
Follow the below-given steps to fix the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer offline problem:
- Turn ON the Mac/Windows computer and choose the Start option.
- Select Devices and Printers gave on the screen.
- Now, you will see your HP printer name, right-click on it.
- Select- See what’s printing and choose the Printer option.
- Finally, select the “Use Printer Online” option.
- Reach out to our expert team if the HP printer is still offline.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Fails to Print Documents
Sometimes your printer might fail to print documents. No issues, you can follow the instructions below to fix this:
- To begin with, ensure that the OJ Pro 8210 is ON.
- Access the printer paper tray and place suitable sheets in it.
- Ensure that the printer is in stable connection with a power cord.
- Contact our tech team if the HP 8210 printer still not printing documents.