HP Officejet Pro 9014 Printer – Setup & Driver Install
HP Officejet Pro 9014 - Overview
Now, scan, fax, copy, and print without any hassle using HP Officejet Pro 9014. It comes with four color ink cartridges. The colors are yellow, cyan, magenta, and black. For printing, the OJ Pro printer uses HP Thermal Inkjet Technology. The printer allows duplex printing, and the print speed for black prints is 22 ppm. Its print speed is 18 ppm for color prints.
The print resolution of the OJ Pro 9014 printer is 1200 x 1200 dpi. The print area of this printer is 216 x 356 mm. Its duty cycle per month is 25000 pages. Additionally, for scanning, it uses CIS (Contact Image Sensor) technology.
The procedure for HP Officejet Pro 9014 printer setup is:
- Firstly, unpack the OJ pro printer package.
- Take the printer and its accessories from the new pack.
- Keep printer in smooth surface and close to a wall outlet.
- Remove the covering materials from the OJ pro printer.
- Connect the power cord b/w printer and the wall outlet.
- Power on the printer and change the printer settings.
- Turn on the computer and ensure the internet connection of your computer.
- Select the suitable driver and download it on the device.
- Install the HP OJ Pro 9014 driver using the instructions given on your screen.
- During driver installation, choose the network setup method.
- Then, insert ink cartridges into the proper cartridge slots.
- Feed the suitable sheets into the printer tray.
- Finally, take a sample print to confirm HP Officejet Pro 9014 setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9014 Driver Download
Downloading and installing HP Officejet Pro 9014 driver is a simple process. For this, follow the set of instructions given below. Here are the instructions for setting up driver on Windows and MAC:
HP Officejet Pro 9014 Driver Download - Windows
The steps for HP Officejet Pro 9014 driver setup on windows computer are:
- Power up the windows computer.
- Save the HP OJ Pro 9014 driver file on the computer.
- Start the driver installation by clicking the file that you downloaded.
- Once the driver setup begins, continue with the wizard steps.
- Then, finish the driver installation.
- Go to your printer tray and feed the tray with compatible sheets.
- Ensure that the computer and device are in proper connection.
- Print a test file.
HP Officejet Pro 9014 Driver Download - MAC
The steps for HP Officejet Pro 9014 driver installation on Mac device are:
- Power up your Mac computer.
- Save the OJ Pro driver on your Mac device.
- Begin with the driver installation by accessing the driver file.
- After that, proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Complete the HP 9014 driver setup.
- Open the printer paper tray and Keep compatible sheets on the paper tray.
- Then, verify that the printer and computer are in connection.
- Lastly, take a sample document.
HP Officejet Pro 9014 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure to set up a Wireless network on your HP printer is:
- Turn on your HP OJ Pro 9014 printer.
- Access the wireless option of your printer.
- Then, select the wireless setup wizard option.
- A list of Wi-Fi networks will be visible on the printer screen.
- Select your Wi-Fi network name to start with the Wi-Fi setup process.
- Complete the connectivity setup.
- Print a test document to verify the network setup.
HP Smart App
The simple instructions for setting up a Wi-Fi network on HP OJ Pro 9014 is:
- Find the appropriate HP Smart App for your device.
- After that, download the software on the device.
- Double-click the HP Smart App to start with the software setup.
- Complete installing the HP Smart App and open it.
- Activate the Bluetooth as well as adjust the location in it.
- Now, add your printer to the software.
- Print a sample file to confirm HP Officejet Pro 9014 wireless setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9018 Troubleshooting
1. HP OJ Pro 9014 Failed to Scan
If your OJ Pro printer does not scan, then implement the steps listed below:
- Confirm that the USB connections on your printer are accurate.
- Now, check and ensure that the settings of your printer are precise.
- Then, power up the device and access the device manager.
- Go to the scan feature. Choose the scan icon and right-click on it.
- You will see the option- Update Driver Software, click on it.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer and electric port.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the computer and printer.
- Try to scan with your HP printer. Still, if your printer won’t scan, get in touch with us.
2. HP Officejet Pro 9014 fails to Print
If in case your HP Printer fails to print, use the below procedure:
- Power off your HP printer and disconnect all the USB cables from it.
- Make a secure USB cable connection between the electric supply and printer.
- Switch ON the printer and verify its settings. Now, power up your computer.
- Remove the printer driver from your computer.
- Reinstall the HP 9014 driver with the on-screen steps.
- Then, try printing a file.
- While trying to print, you have to set OJ Pro 9014 as the default.
- Lastly, print a file as a sample.
- Still, if your printer is not printing, reach out to our experts.
3. HP OJ Pro 9014 Reset
For resetting the factory default settings of your printer, follow the below steps:
- Firstly, actuate your HP printer.
- Then, tap on the Setup icon.
- Choose the Tools option and then touch- Restore Factory Settings.
- Proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- Now, your printer will start again.
- After that, your printer will reset to factory default settings.
For more information, call our tech team.