How to connect HP Officejet Pro 9015e to new Wi-Fi?
Are you looking to connect your HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer to Wi-Fi? Follow the set of wireless setup instructions listed below:
- Turn on your computer either the MAC or Windows.
- Now, look at the OS version of your system.
- Upgrade to the latest OS version if the OS is not up to date.
- Next, go to the control panel of the HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer.
- Tap on the home icon and go to settings menu.
- Now, choose the network settings using the navigation keys.
- Select the wireless settings menu and go to the wireless setup wizard.
- The wireless setup wizard will show you the steps to connect with Wi-Fi.
- Follow the instructions and enter the router name or SSID.
- Now, enter the wireless network password and hit continue.
- Wait for some time and ensure that your printer got a Wi-Fi connection.
- Ensure your HP Officejet Pro 9015e wireless setup process by taking a test print
- Choose a wireless protected setup and tap on the PIN menu.
- The printer display will now show you the Wi-Fi PIN.
- Enter the PIN on your PC and wait for some time.
- Your HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer will now get a wireless connection.
- Else, try placing your printer and router close.
- Click the Wi-Fi button on your printer.
- Within 2 minutes, tap on the Wi-Fi button of your router.
- The HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer will now get a Wi-Fi connection.
- Check if you have connected your PC to the Wi-Fi of your printer.
- Now, assign a print task from wherever you are and at any time.
- The HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer will print your files without hassles.