HP Officejet Pro 9020 Printer
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Printer - Overview
Now, printing becomes very easy with HP OJ Pro 9020 printer. It also supports printing using mobile phones. For this, install Apple AirPrint, Mopria certified, Wi-Fi Direct Printing and HP Smart App are necessary. The printer supports a memory of 512 MB. Its input paper tray manages 250 sheets, 50 cards, and 30 envelopes. The output paper tray of the HP 9020 printer manages 100 sheets. It has a borderless printing feature on brochures and photo paper. The printer consists of four cartridges- yellow, black, magenta, and cyan. It also has an Automatic Duplex Printing feature. The OJ Pro printer uses HP Thermal Inkjet print technology. The duty cycle of the OJ Pro 9020 printer is 30,000 pages per month.
The standard procedure for HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer setup is:
- Unbox the HP 9020 printer pack and take the printer out.
- Keep the OJ Pro printer close to a stable power supply socket.
- Remove the covering material from the HP printer.
- Make a connection between the power supply socket and printer with a USB cord.
- ON the power supply socket and press the power button of your HP printer.
- Change the settings of the OJ Pro 9020 printer and access the paper tray.
- Place suitable sheets on the printer paper tray and close it.
- Take out the ink cartridges from the cover.
- Install the ink cartridges into the printer cartridge slots.
- Then, power up the Mac or Windows computer.
- Download the HP Officejet Pro 9020 driver suitable for your device OS.
- Install the HP OJ Pro 9020 driver using the on-screen steps.
- During driver setup, choose a mode to connect the device and printer.
- Lastly, take a sample print to confirm the proper HP Officejet Pro 9020 setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver Download & Install
HP Officejet Pro 9020 driver download and set up on Mac/Windows device is easy. The best method for HP 9020 driver setup is:
HP OJ Pro 9020 Driver Download & Install – Windows
The procedure to install HP Officejet Pro 9020 driver on Windows device is:
- To start with, turn ON the Windows computer.
- Ensure to have a stable wireless connection on your computer.
- Save the printer driver compatible with the operating system version.
- Extract the driver setup file and carry on with the wizard procedure.
- Choose the connectivity mode when the wizard pops.
- Finish the driver installation and print a file to confirm accurate driver setup.
HP OJ Pro 9020 Driver Download & Install – MAC
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 9020 driver setup on Mac device are:
- Switch ON the Mac computer and ensure that it has active Wi-Fi.
- Download HP OJ Pro 9020 driver suitable with your OS.
- Extract the HP Officejet pro driver setup file.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Select the desired connectivity option when the wizard asks.
- Complete the driver installation and try printing a test file.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Wireless Setup
HP Smart App
The below-listed procedure to use HP Smart App software for wireless setup:
- Find the suitable HP Smart App software for your operating system.
- Once you find the software file, download it on the computer.
- Run the printer software file and continue with the setup steps on the screen.
- Finish the HP Smart App software setup process and open it.
- Adjust the software settings and choose the Add Printer option on the screen.
- Now, add the HP OJ Pro 9020 printer to the software using the wizard procedure.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure to including a Wi-Fi network on HP 9020 printer is:
- ON the OJ Pro 9020 printer and access the control panel.
- Select the Setup option given on the printer screen.
- Choose the menu- network setup and tap on the Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- A list of wireless networks will display on the HP printer panel.
- Tap your device Wi-Fi name and proceed.
- Now, enter the passkey when the wizard asks and finish HP OJ Pro 9020 Wi-Fi setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 9020 not working
Here are the instructions for solving the OJ Pro 9020 printer not working problem:
- Access the printer touch screen and choose the printer settings.
- Ensure that the HP 9020 printer settings are accurate.
- Confirm that your printer settings are set, not just for B/W prints.
If still, you face the same issues in the HP 9020 printer settings, then access the computer. After that, remove the HP 9020 driver. Then, search and download the updated version driver and set it up on the computer.
Finally, print a sample file. If you see the same problem, then contact our support team.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 is not online
Implement the steps given below to make HP OJ Pro 9020 printer online:
- Move on to your computer and ON it.
- Click on the button- Start on the computer and choose- Devices and Printers.
- Then, right-click on the HP 9020 printer and select “See what’s printing”.
- Access the Printer option and select- Use Printer Online.
Call us if you need any doubt on this process.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Factory Reset
Implement the listed below steps to do the process – Factory Resetting on OJ Pro 9020:
- Turn ON the HP 9020 printer and select the Setup option.
- Select the given Tools option and choose- Restore Default settings.
- Move on with the wizard procedure and finish the process.
- Then, wait until your OJ Pro 9020 printer activates.
- Finally, the HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer factory reset process starts.
Contact our customer support experts for more assistance on HP OJ Pro 9020 factory resetting process.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Fails to Print Documents
If your HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer fails to deliver high-quality prints, use the below-given procedure:
- To start with, make sure that the HP OJ Pro 9020 printer is ON.
- Then, check to have a bunch of compatible papers on the tray.
- Finally, confirm that the USB cord connection in your OJ Pro 9020 printer is proper.
Call our customer support team for additional info.