HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup
Connecting the printer to the wireless network makes your printing task simple. In this blog post, we explained ways to connect the HP Officjet Pro 9025 to the wireless network.
1) HP Smart App
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer to a wireless network using the HP Smart App. Follow the set of instructions given below.
- Go to the official website and download the latest version of the HP Smart App.
- Now, install the HP Smart App using the on-screen installation setup wizard.
- Open the App and click on plus sign on the home screen.
- Add your HP Oj Pro 9025 printer to it.
- Now, login to an HP account or create a new HP account.
- Register your printer model and enable the Scan to Cloud or Remote print option.
- Your printer will now search for the device router.
- Connect to it and take a sample print to confirm setup
2) Wireless Setup Wizard
Using the wireless setup wizard, you can connect the HP Officejet pro 9025 printer to a wireless network at ease. Follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the control panel of your HP OJ Pro 9025 printer.
- Go to the settings menu and choose network settings
- Click on the wireless setup wizard and follow the instructions on the wizard.
- Enter the WEP/WAP key when asked on the screen.
- Wait, until your HP printer will connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Check the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup by taking a sample print.