HP Officejet Pro 9025e Printer
HP Officejet Pro 9025e Printer - Overview
The HP Officejet Pro 9025e printer supports mobile printing. For this, Chrome OS, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Certified, HP Smart App, and Wi-Fi Direct are necessary. The input tray capacity of the OJ Pro 9025e printer is 250 sheets. Its output tray capacity is 100 sheets. The HP printer supports borderless printing on brochures and photo paper. It has an Automatic Document Feeder with a capacity to handle 35 sheets. The printer has 4 ink cartridges – Magenta, yellow, black, and cyan. Moreover, the printer supports B/W, as well as color copies, and has a copy resolution of 600 dpi.
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 9025e printer setup are:
- Unwrap the new HP 9025e printer cover.
- Take out the HP OJ Pro 9025e printer and keep it close to the electric port.
- Remove the coverings from the inner and outer sides of the printer.
- Then, connect the HP printer to the electric port with an undamaged USB cord.
- Activate the electric port and ON the HP Officejet Pro 9025e printer.
- Make essential changes in the HP printer settings.
- Go to the printer ink cartridge slots and open the slots.
- Tear off the coverings from the new ink cartridges.
- Fill the cartridge slots with suitable ink cartridges and close them.
- Open the OJ Pro printer paper tray, keep compatible sheets on it, and close it.
- Download the compatible HP Officejet Pro 9025e driver version and set it up on the computer.
- Choose a network connectivity method for connecting the device and printer.
- Lastly, take a test print to check the HP Officejet Pro 9025e Setup process.
HP Officejet Pro 9025e Driver Download & Install
HP OJ Pro 9025e Driver Download & Install – Windows
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 9025e Driver Download on Mac are:
- Turn ON the Mac computer.
- Save the compatible version HP Officejet Pro 902e driver on the device.
- Open the saved driver file on the device.
- Carry on with the setup procedure shown on the computer.
- Install HP OJ Pro 9025e driver and print a sample file.
HP OJ Pro 9025e Driver Download & Install – MAC
The instructions for downloading HP Officejet Pro 9025e driver on Windows OS are:
- Switch ON the Windows computer.
- Download HP Officejet Pro 9025e driver suitable for your OS.
- Extract the HP OJ Pro 9025e driver file on your operating system.
- Continue with the printer driver setup procedure shown on the computer.
- Complete the installation process of the driver Setup for Windows OS.
HP Officejet Pro 9025e Wireless Setup
Do you want to set up a wireless network on HP Officejet Pro 9025e? If yes, then do this process easily via the two methods given below.
HP Smart App
The instructions for wireless network setup on HP OJ Pro 9025e printer via HP Smart App are:
- Download the HP Smart App RAR file on the computer.
- Open the RAR file and proceed with the instructions given on the device.
- Set up HP Smart App on the computer and open it.
- Make essential changes in the HP Smart App settings.
- Add OJ Pro 9025e printer to your HP Smart App as per the on-screen steps.
- Complete the wireless setup process of the HP OJ Pro 9025e printer.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The general steps for HP Officejet Pro 9025e wireless setup are:
- Switch ON the HP Officejet Pro 9025e printer.
- Choose the Setup option displayed on the printer panel.
- Tap the network menu and select the Wi-Fi setup option.
- Select the desired network name and proceed.
- Lastly, provide the network security code and finish the process.
HP Officejet Pro 9025e Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 9025e not working:
The steps for fixing the HP OJ Pro 9025e printer not working problem are:
- Go to the HP Officejet Pro 9025e printer settings.
- Confirm that all the settings are appropriate.
- Ensure that the printer settings are for color and B/W printing.
Now, if the OJ Pro 9025e settings are correct, print a sample file. However, what if the printer is not properly working and delete the HP Officejet Pro 9025e driver. Install the suitable printer driver on the computer as per the wizard steps. Finally, print a sample document to ensure everything is fine. Contact us for additional info on this.
HP Officejet Pro 9025e Factory Reset
Use the given below instructions for the HP Officejet Pro 9025e factory resetting process:
- Power up the HP OJ Pro 9025e printer and select – Setup on the printer screen.
- Select the Tools option and touch- Restore Default settings.
- Carry on with the on-screen procedure and complete the ongoing process.
- Now, wait for your HP printer to power up.
- The HP Officejet 9025e factory resetting process initiates.
Contact our expert team to get additional info on the HP OJ Pro 9025e factory resetting process.
HP Officejet Pro 9025e not working:
The instructions for making the OJ Pro 9025e printer online are:
- Power up the computer and select the displayed Start button.
- Access the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on the HP OJ Pro 9025e printer name.
- Select the option- See what’s printing and proceed to the Printer menu.
- Finally, select the Use Printer online option.
Call us if you need any extra guidance on making the printer online.
HP Officejet Pro 9025e Fails to Print Documents:
If the HP Officejet Pro 9025e not printing quality documents, implement the steps below:
- Power up the OJ Pro 9025e printer.
- Check and confirm that the paper in the printer tray has supportable sheets.
- Finally, check the USB cable connection in the OJ Pro printer and confirm it is correct.
Contact our customer support team for extra assistance.