How to connect HP Officejet Pro 9025e to device Wifi?
Connect the HP Officejet Pro 9025e printer to a device Wi-Fi network with the steps listed below:
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 9025e printer and the PC (MAC/Windows) with the latest OS.
- Place your printer and PC on a flat surface close to an active router.
- Turn on the wireless button on the router and go to the control panel.
- Choose the home icon and tap on the settings menu to continue.
- Click on the network settings and select the wireless settings option.
- Open the wireless setup wizard and follow the wireless setup steps.
- Enter the router name or SSID and click on the continue button.
- Now, enter the router password and wait for a wireless connection.
- Next, connect your PC also to the same buffer-free Wi-Fi network.
- Assign a test print to confirm HP Officejet Pro 9025e wireless setup process.
You can also do the HP OJ Pro 9025e wireless setup via HP Smart App.