HP Officejet Pro 8022 Stopped Working Suddenly
To fix this problem, implement the steps listed below:
- Make sure that the connection between devices is proper.
- Now, confirm that printer is in secured connection with the wall outlet.
- Switch off your HP OJ Pro 8022 printer.
- Then, turn on your printer.
- Move on to your device and delete the printer driver from it.
- Find and save the suitable .exe file of the driver on the device.
- Next, get Driver Easy on your device and install it with the wizard steps.
- Open the installed software- Driver Easy.
- Click on the Scan Now option.
- The Driver Easy software will start scanning your device.
- While scanning, the software detects the printer driver problems.
- Now, click on the update option given near the printer name.
- Set up the printer driver on your computer as per the wizard steps.
- Then, choose Devices and Printers.
- Your printer name will appear on the window; right-click on it.
- Now, the Set as Default option will appear on the menu; click on it.
- Then, revoke the ongoing printing jobs.
- Check and confirm the inserted ink cartridges are appropriate.
- Then, ensure that there are no paper jams in the printer.
- Lastly, Take a test print to ensure HP Officejet Pro 8022 Setup.
Still, if in case your printer is showing the same problem, contact us.