How to install HP printer driver on Windows and Mac OS?
Installing the printer driver on Windows and Mac computers is not a big process. Instead, it is a simple and easy process. However, for this, you require the driver that supports your OS. It’s because the compatible or updated driver will help you use all the features of the printer. With the standard version driver, only the basic features are available for use.
No matter whether you have a Windows or Mac OS, you can set up the driver easily. In this blog, you will get the procedure for driver installation on both OSs. Here is the procedure for HP printer driver installation on Mac and Windows device:
HP Printer Driver Download & Install - Windows 10
The general steps for driver setup on Windows device are:
- To begin with, switch on the device.
- After that, ensure that the device has a secure internet connection.
- Search for the compatible driver version.
- Then, download the upgraded driver version on the computer.
- Start the driver installation on the Windows device by opening the driver file.
- Continue with the driver installation process using the on-screen steps.
- Choose one method for connectivity setup to continue.
- Finish the HP printer driver setup and take a test print.
HP Printer Driver Download & Install - MAC
The basic instructions for HP printer driver installation on Mac device are:
- Initially, power up the MAC operating system and check its OS version.
- Find and download the HP printer driver compatible with the OS version.
- Open the downloaded file; the driver installation process begins.
- Proceed with the installation with the wizard instructions.
- Select the network setup method to move on with the installation.
- Finally, complete the process and print a sample document.
Now, we hope you may have a clear idea of how to set up HP printer drivers on the computer. Still, if you have any queries, contact us at the earliest.