HP Printer error code
The printer keeps on getting the error code 0XB340EC67
- Once you see this type of error, try to do factory default on your desired HP Printer.
- Every HP Printer module has a different set of reset instructions. These instructions are sent to the individuals privately depending upon the HP Officejet 5252 Driver series.
- Try to access the HP Support Community Profile and click on the private message icon, which is located in the upper right corner of the profile.
- Using your HPID login page, enter your particulars to obtain the reset instructions.
- Always try to get HP Support for the errors; if the wrong Printer model instructions are done on your HP Printer model, the printer will start to malfunction automatically.
HP printer flashing error code oxb3d56a2b
- If you come-cross this type of error code, then the error is about light and stuck print jobs.
- Arrange the HP Printer to its components and start the printer for connection.
- On the Windows port settings, verify the Printer IP address information and requirements. If you need the default IP Address, then click on it.
- Try to restart the Print Spooler by deleting the print job files. Try to clear the cache and other restored jobs.
- Focus on the print driver concerning the Compatible devices in connection.
- Check whether the HP Printer is offline mode. Or verify the firewall software, switch to other windows account details, and Use the system file checker.
HP Officejet 5255 printer has an error code oxb3d4ca2b
- This error code indicates the blinking lights on the HP Printer. If your connected HP Officejet 5255 printer blinks often, you can get this type of error code displaying on the screen.
- Disconnect the HP printer from the rear end and unplug the power cords using the wall outlet.
- Wait for few seconds and plug in the power cords concerning the outlet wall connection.
- Try to reconnect the power cords to the HP Printer.
- Finally, turn on the respective HP Printer and start the printing job using the efficient connections.
- Still unable to get the constant printer functioning, use HP Print and Scan doctor to diagnose the issue.