How to Solve HP Printer Offline Problem?
HP printers are one of the compatible and quality printers that you can use. Though it is a good printer, sometimes you might face some problems. One such problem is the printer offline. Sometimes even after setting up the printer, it may not get into the online mode.
Solving this HP printer offline problem is not a complicated process. You can do this process easier, as well as quickly. Are you thinking how? If yes, then this is the perfect blog for you. The blog explains the method to activate the printer.
- Now, to solve this problem, you need the software- HP Print and Scan doctor.
- So, search for the respective software.
- Once you get the software, download it on the preferred computer.
- Go to the folder where the software is properly downloaded.
- Run the software file to install it.
- Now, carry on with the wizard instructions and install the software on the device.
- After the successful installation of software, open it to access the option-Start.
- Click on it and select your desired printer name.
- If in case the printer name is not shown in the software, switch on the printer.
- After that, choose the Retry option.
If you face a connection problem, then use the instructions given in the software.
Then, if the wizard asks to ON the HP printer updates, choose the Yes option and proceed. After that, choose your HP printer as the default one. Now, select –Yes and move on with the on-screen steps.
After that, load ink cartridges in cartridge slots and place suitable sheets in the tray. Finally, take a print.
I hope now got a clear idea of how to solve the printer offline problem. Though we explained the method, if you have any doubt or query in this, contact us.