How to fix HP printer prints blank pages issue?
HP Printer is the best printer for all printing purposes. However, the printer sometimes prints blank pages. You don’t have to worry about this. This problem can happen due to some factors. It includes low ink levels in the ink cartridges, device settings, etc. You can fix this problem with a set of instructions. Here are the step-by-step instructions for solving this printer problem:
- Check and ensure that ink cartridges are properly inserted.
- Then, check whether the ink levels in the cartridges are proper.
- If the ink levels are not appropriate, then replace the ink cartridges.
- Now, try printing a sample page.
- Still, if the printer prints blank pages, download HP Print and Scan Doctor on the device.
- Open the software and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Install HP Print and Scan doctor, open it and choose the Start option.
- Use the on-screen instructions to solve the printer problem.
- If the problem still exists, then choose the Windows logo key on the keyboard.
- Now, type Services to continue.
- Then, choose Services and you will see the Printer spooler, double-click on it.
- Click the option-Stop and continue to open the Windows File Explorer.
- Move on to C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS and delete the files.
- Again press the key- Windows logo and enter Services.
- Choose the option- Services, and double-click on the Printer Spooler option.
- Then, choose the Start option and ensure that the Startup type is Automatic.
- Choose OK and try to print a sample page to ensure the problem is properly fixed.
If you follow the instructions listed above, you can fix the problem easily. For more info about the problem, contact our customer support team immediately. Our expert team will help you solve the printer problem without any hassle.