HP Printer Troubleshooting - Overview
HP Printers are best for printing, scanning, and copying. However, sometimes you might come across certain issues with HP Printers. In that situation, you don’t have to worry as most of the problems can be quickly solved without any hassle. Now, here on this page, we are going to explain the methods to solve some printer problems.
How to fix the HP Printer Driver Unavailable Issue?
If your HP printer driver is not available, then follow the steps below and fix the problem:
- Activate the Windows or Mac operating system.
- Ensure to have secure internet on the operating system.
- Get the HP Easy Start driver file suitable for your operating system version.
- Download HP Easy Start driver file on the computer.
- Access the folder where you downloaded the driver file and open the folder.
- Run the driver file and continue with the setup procedure given on the screen.
- Finish the installation of the HP Easy Start driver and open it.
- Choose the option- Scan Now and select- Update.
- Deactivate the operating system, wireless router, and HP printer.
- Wait for some time and power up the HP printer, computer, and router.
Contact our printer assistance team for additional guidance.
How to fix HP Printer offline issue?
No problem if your HP printer is offline; you can fix this problem easily and quickly. For this, follow the procedure given below:
- Power up the Mac or Windows computer and ensure it does not have any problem.
- Click the Start button and choose the control panel option.
- After that, select the option- Devices and Printers.
- Now, you will see your HP printer name on the screen, right-click on it.
- Choose the See what’s printing option and move on to the printer menu.
- After that, choose the Use Printer Online option.
- Finally, your HP printer will convert to online mode.
Still, if your HP printer is not becoming online, then get in touch with our technical experts.
How to fix HP Printer not connecting to the wifi issue?
The step-by-step procedure for connecting the HP Printer to the device Wi-Fi is:
- Initially, power up the HP printer and ensure to have no fault in it.
- Access the printer panel and select the Setup option.
- Then, choose the network settings option to continue.
- After that, select the wireless setup wizard.
- You will see a range of wireless networks on the printer panel.
- Choose your desired wireless network and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Enter the network security code when the wizard prompts.
- Follow the on-screen steps and complete the HP printer wireless setup process.
Call our printer experts if you require additional assistance.
How to fix the HP Printer Scanning issue?
The simple instructions to solve the scanning problem with HP printers are:
- Switch ON the windows or Mac computer.
- Check the computer and confirm that it does not have a physical problem.
- Download the software- HP Print and Scan Doctor on the computer.
- Move on to the device folder where you downloaded the software setup file.
- Open the device folder and run the software setup file on the device.
- Continue with the wizard procedure and finish the software installation.
- After that, open HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Choose the Start button and select your HP Printer.
- Finally, choose the option – Fix Scanning.
If still, the HP Printer shows scanning problem, then contact our tech assistance team.
How to reset HP Printer factory settings?
If you want to reset the HP Printer factory settings, then follow the below-listed steps:
- Switch ON the HP printer and ensure that it is faultless.
- After that, move on to the printer control panel and select the option- Setup.
- Select the option- Tools and click on the option- Restore Default Settings.
- Continue with the instructions given on the wizard and complete the ongoing process.
- After that, wait until the HP printer completely activates.
- Finally, The HP printer factory resetting process begins.
Dial our toll-free number for more guidance on the factory resetting process of HP printers.
How to reset HP Printer?
Resetting your HP printer is not a difficult process. The simple procedure to reset the HP printer is:
- Remove the USB cables connected to the HP printer.
- Then, remove the power cord from the electric outlet.
- After sixty seconds, take the USB cord and ensure that it is stable.
- Connect the USB cord’s one end to the HP printer port.
- Then, connect the other end of the USB cord to the electric outlet.
- Now the HP printer will reset and activate automatically.
Now, if you have any doubt about this method, feel free to call us.