Connect HP printer using the WPS pin.
Using this method, you can actively perform WPS setup & access. The WPS pin method is a protected way to get the unique 8-digit code. Track the given steps to connect the HP printer to a wireless network.
- Turn ON the desired HP printer and permit them to remain idle for a few minutes prior to initiating the connection.
- If your printer is already active, try to restart it and move on next.
- Access through the HP printer and gently press the wireless button that can easily redirect to the wireless settings.
- Find the list to pick the desired Wifi Protected Setup reference to the WPS pin.
- Once you have done with the WPS pin, the unique code will be produced.
- Try to note down the WPS pin which should be used within a few seconds and the effective process must be completed at once.
- If your WPS pin has been produced, specify the WPS pin on the device.
- Finally, if the pin has been mentioned properly, you need to wait for the process to take place safely.
- Switch ON the HP printer.
- Then, access the Control Panel.
- Here, you need to select Wireless Settings.
- Prefer the WPS. This will provide a list.
- The WPS pin option will be seen here to pick it up.
- First, turn ON the HP printer.
- Move over and find the button with a wireless icon.
- Press and hold it down to start the efficient WPS connection.
The above steps will support connecting the HP printer to a wireless connection through the support of the WPS push button or the WPS pin method.
When you find any issues during the process of HP printer to a wireless connection via the WPS method, contact us. We are here to guide you in completing the connection process in no time with perfect Technical Team guidance.