Why is my HP Smart Tank 675 printer showing offline?
Offline errors during the print work is quite relatable and can be handled with ease step-wise. Make use of the HP Official page to get confirmed with the printer screen errors. Once you made the needed confirmation using the received error code. On the other hand, you can also use the HP Print & Scan Doctor application to find out the desired error by adding the printer to the application. Before proceeding with the troubleshooting procedure, ensure with the network and power connections and carry out the below steps.
- Prior, tie-up the printer, wireless router, and system to the same network access.
- Verify whether the power cord connections are proper and stable to proceed next on the troubleshooting procedure.
- Move with the printer startup settings and do some required changes if essential.
- Attempt the Network configuration test and study the report of the network test page and proceed with the troubleshooting procedure.
- Confirm the printer setup once with the HP Manual or Official page
- Get the support from the provided HP Manual and connect the printer to the system using the setup guidelines help.
- You can also try the Power-cycling method by turning off and unplugging the cords respectively. Later, you need to reconnect the desired cables from the backside of the printer to the wall outlet.
- Use the system settings by selecting the options one-by-one- Devices> Printers & Scanners option> Print queue.
- Prefer the desired HP Smart Tank 675>Set as default printer.
- Otherwise, pick the Devices
- Then, carry out using the Printers & Scanners option> Print queue.
- Select the caches and trash all using the option below.
- Connect through the same system settings and proceed below to bring the printer online.
- Pick the Devices>Printers & Scanners
- On the next page, use the removal device. Here, you have to prefer the Add a Printer or Scanner
- Connect through the system settings via Printers & Scanners and right-click to the desired printer name to See what’s printing option >Use printer Online.
- Restart the entire printer system.
- Still, you face offline issues, Contact Our Technical Team assistance for instant help.