HP Smart Tank 7301 Printer Setup and Installation
- Unpack the HP Smart Tank 7301 printer package.
- Take the Smart Tank printer from the pack and keep it close to the power outlet.
- Remove the printer coverings from inside and outside.
- Take the new HP Smart Tank 7301 printer ink cartridges.
- Go to the printer ink cartridge slots and open the slots.
- Insert the new ink cartridges into the slots and close them.
How to Download Compatible HP Smart Tank 7301 Driver?
The basic steps for HP Smart Tank 7301 driver download on the computer are:
- Power up the Mac or Windows computer and check the version of OS.
- Find the Smart Tank 7301 driver compatible with your computer.
- Save the compatible driver file on the Mac or Windows device.
HP Smart Tank 7301 driver setup on Windows
The procedure for HP Smart Tank 7301 driver setup on Windows computer is:
- To begin with, download the compatible driver file on your Windows device.
- Now, extract the Smart Tank 7301 driver file on the device.
- Continue with the on-screen driver setup procedure.
- Select a mode for connecting the HP printer and windows device.
- Finally, finish HP Smart Tank 7301 driver installation.
HP Smart Tank 7301 driver setup on Mac
The instructions to set up HP Smart Tank 7301 driver on the computer (Mac) are:
- Move on to the folder where the driver setup file is and open it.
- Extract the HP 7301 driver setup file on the same folder on the Mac computer.
- Continue with the on-screen HP 7301 driver setup instructions.
- Select a connectivity mode to make a connection between the printer and the device.
- Complete the installing process of the HP Smart Tank 7301 driver.
How to Setup HP Smart Tank 7301 driver using CD?
The steps for HP Smart Tank 7301 driver installation with the help of CD are:
- Power up the Windows/Mac computer and make sure that it does not have an issue.
- Now, take the driver setup CD ROM and check to make sure no damage is there.
- After that, access the computer CD tray and keep the driver setup CD on it.
- Close the device CD slot; the driver CD will start loading on the computer.
- Set up the HP 7301 driver on your computer and print a sample file.
How to Connect the HP 7301 Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
The instructions for HP Smart Tank 7301 wireless network setup are:
- Ensure that your computer has a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Power up the HP Smart Tank 7301 printer and choose- Setup.
- Then, choose the printer network menu and access the wireless setup menu.
- After that, select your wireless network name and move on.
- Finally, enter your network Wi-Fi passkey and complete the setup process.
How to Connect HP 7301 Printer and Computer Using a USB Cable?
The instructions for making a USB connection between the HP 7301 printer and computer are:
- Turn ON your HP Smart Tank 7301 printer and preferred computer.
- Now, get a stable USB cord and plug it into the preferred computer.
- Plugin the other side of the USB cord into your HP Smart Tank 7301 printer.
- Download the HP 7301 printer software on your device.
- Then, install the downloaded printer software on your computer.
- Now, add your Smart Tank 7301 printer to the device using the wizard steps.
- Finally, take a test print to confirm proper USB connectivity setup.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Printer troubleshooting
HP Smart Tank 7301 Paper jams
The instructions for fixing HP Smart Tank 7301 paper jam problem are:
- Switch Off the Smart Tank 7301 printer and open its paper tray.
- Make sure that your paper tray does not have any sort of issues.
- After that, ensure that the sheets in the printer tray are compatible.
- Align the sheets properly in the HP 7301 printer tray.
- Power up your Smart Tank 7301 printer and try printing a test file.
If still the same issue occurs, call our tech support professional.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Printer Offline
Here are the instructions to solve HP Smart Tank 7301 printer offline problem:
- Initially, reboot your desired computer and HP Smart Tank 7301 printer.
- Off the wireless router and after some time, ON it.
- Check the HP 7301 printer to ensure it has become online.
- Still, if the Smart Tank 7301 printer is offline, go to the control panel of your device.
- Click the devices and printers option and then, click on your HP printer name.
- Then, right-click on your Smart Tank printer and select- Use Printer Online.
If you need any additional assistance on fixing the printer offline problem, contact us.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
The procedure to fix the HP Smart Tank 7301 printer problem is:
- Switch ON your desired computer and delete the HP 7301 printer driver from it.
- Then, delete your HP Smart Tank 7301 printer from the operating system.
- Search for the upgraded version printer driver for the device.
- When you get the printer driver, download it on the operating system.
- Install the downloaded HP Smart Tank 7301 driver using the wizard instructions.
- Ensure that the printer ink cartridges do not have any problem.
- Lastly, access the HP Smart Tank print head and clean it.
If you come across the same problem with the Smart Tank printer, call our experts.