HP Smart Tank Plus 675 - Overview
Getting high-quality prints is simple with HP Smart Tank 675 printer. It has a memory of a maximum of 128 MB and supports mobile printing. To use mobile printing services, you require: Apple AirPrint, Mopria certified, HP Smart app, HP Print Service Plugin (Android printing), Wi-Fi Direct Printing.
The HP 675 printer has the efficiency to manage 150 sheets in its input tray. When it comes to the output tray, it manages 100 sheets. It has automatic duplex printing and uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology for printing. Now, to set up the Smart Tank printer properly, use the method given in this page. Here you will also get the method for driver and network setup. Additionally, also get the method for HP Smart Tank 675 troubleshooting.
The simple steps for HP Smart Tank 675 printer setup are:
- Open the package of the HP printer.
- Take the Smart Tank printer from the package.
- Keep the printer close to the electric outlet.
- Tear off the covering materials from the outer and inner sides of the printer.
- Now, get a new USB cord and remove the covering materials from it.
- Ensure that the USB cord does not have any fault.
- Then, connect one end of the USB cord to the Smart Tank printer.
- After that, connect the USB cord’s other end to the electric outlet.
- Power up the electric outlet and press the printer power button to activate it.
- Move on to the HP Smart Tank printer ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Check and confirm that the ink cartridge slots do not have any problem.
- Take the new ink cartridges and ensure that they are perfect.
- Load the new ink cartridges into the printer ink cartridge slots.
- Close the HP Smart Tank printer ink cartridge slots.
- After that, pull out the HP Smart Tank 675 paper tray.
- Take a bunch of sheets compatible with the printer and keep them in the tray.
- Close the HP 675 smart tank paper tray.
- Next, switch ON the computer and ensure to have perfect Wi-Fi.
- Download HP Smart Tank 675 driver on the device.
- Install the printer driver using the on-screen procedure.
- Finally, try printing with HP Smart Tank 675 printer.
HP Smart Tank 675 Driver Download
HP Smart Tank 675 driver download and installation is a simple process. Here are the instructions for HP 675 driver setup on Mac and Windows devices:
HP Smart Tank 675 Driver for Windows
The instructions for HP Smart Tank 675 driver setup on Windows device are:
- Switch ON the Windows computer.
- Make sure that Windows devices have secure Wi-Fi.
- Know the Windows OS version and search for a suitable HP 675 driver.
- When you get the suitable driver, download the setup file on the computer.
- Open the setup file on the Windows OS to start with the driver setup process.
- Continue with the on-screen HP 675 driver setup instructions.
- Choose the wireless mode to connect the HP 675 printer and Windows OS.
- Finish HP Smart Tank 675 driver setup on the Windows computer.
HP Smart Tank 675 Driver for Mac
The procedure for HP Smart Tank 675 driver installation on Mac device is:
- Turn ON the Mac computer.
- Ensure that the Mac computer has a safe Wi-Fi.
- Find HP Smart Tank 675 driver setup file compatible with the Mac OS version.
- Once you find the compatible driver setup file, save it on the computer.
- Run the setup file on the Mac computer to begin with the driver installation.
- Move on with the on-screen driver installation steps.
- Select the Wi-Fi mode to connect the Mac device and HP 675 printer.
- Complete HP Smart Tank 675 driver installation on the Mac computer.
HP Smart Tank 675 Wireless Setup
HP Smart App
The simple steps for HP Smart Tank 675 Wi-Fi setup via wireless setup wizard are:
- To begin with, activate the computer.
- After that, ensure that the computer does not have any fault.
- Then, download the installation file of the HP Smart App on the computer.
- Run the installation file on the device.
- Proceed with the on-screen procedure and finish HP Smart App installation.
- Now, open the HP Smart App software on the computer.
- Go to the settings section and make essential changes.
- Then, choose the option- Add device on the HP Smart App.
- Add your Smart Tank printer to the device as per the wizard instructions.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure for connecting the device and printer using the Wi-Fi network is:
- Initially, power up the HP Smart Tank 675 printer.
- Check and confirm that the printer is faultless.
- After that, move on to the printer control panel.
- Choose the option- Setup on the HP Smart Tank 675 printer,
- Go for the wireless settings menu and select the wireless settings option.
- Now, select the wireless setup wizard to continue.
- Choose your device Wi-Fi from the list of networks given on the printer.
- Proceed with the wizard instructions to proceed with the Wi-Fi setup.
- Complete HP Smart Tank 675 wireless setup.
HP Smart Tank 675 Troubleshooting
HP Smart Tank 675 Printer not working
If the HP Smart Tank 675 printer is not working, then solve it using the below procedure:
- Power up the HP Smart Tank 675 printer.
- Access the settings section of the HP printer.
- Make sure that the HP 675 printer settings are correct.
- If you see any issue in the printer setting, correct it.
- Then, make sure that the settings are not for B/W prints only.
- Finally, print a document.
- Still, if the same problem occurs, then move on to the computer.
- Uninstall the HP Smart Tank 675 driver from the computer.
- Download the latest version printer driver and run it on the computer.
- Carry on with the instructions shown on the device.
- Install the printer driver and print a file.
Call our tech experts if you still face the same printer problem.
HP Smart Tank 675 Factory Reset
The procedure to do the factory resetting process on HP 675 printer is:
- Activate the HP Smart Tank 675 printer.
- Now, move on to the printer control panel.
- Choose the displayed Setup option to start with the process.
- After that, click on the displayed option –Tools.
- Access the Restore Default Settings.
- Then, proceed with the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Finish the process and wait until the HP 675 printer activates.
- Finally, the factory resetting process begins on the HP 675 printer.
If you require more information on this, make a call to our customer care executive.
HP Smart Tank 675 Printer is not online
If your HP Smart Tank 675 printer is not online, then make it online using the below instructions:
- Access your preferred computer and power it up.
- Now, click on the shown button- Start.
- Choose- control panel and go for the Devices and Printers section.
- The HP Smart Tank 675 printer name will be on the device, right-click on it.
- Now, go for the option- See what’s printing.
- After that, go to the HP Printer menu and click- Use Printer Online.
Call our tech support team if you require more details on it.
HP Smart Tank 675 Printer Fails to Print Documents
Sometimes the HP 675 printer might fail to print documents. In such a situation, follow the procedure given below and solve the problem.
- Move on to the HP Smart Tank 675 printer and switch ON it.
- Check and ensure that the Smart Tank printer is perfect.
- After that, open the printer paper tray.
- Confirm that the sheets in the HP printer paper tray are suitable.
- Close the HP 675 paper tray and access the ink cartridge slots.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges inserted in the slots have proper ink levels.
- Check the USB cord connection and ensure that it is not having any problem.
- Finally, print with HP Smart Tank 675 printer.
Call our customer support experts if you face the same problem with this printer.