HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer - Overview
The new HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer comes with the necessary cartridges. It includes black, cyan, yellow, and magenta color ink cartridges. Along with this, it also comes with a power cord, setup poster, and reference guide. It supports mobile printing services via Mobile Apps, HP Smart APP, Apple AirPrint, etc. The input capacity of the printer is to handle 250 sheets, and the output capacity is 60 sheets.
It allows borderless printing on brochures and photo paper. The printer supports auto duplex printing and uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology. Additionally, with this printer, you can copy 99 copies, and, has a resolution of 600 dpi.
Now it is easy to print, copy, scan and fax a document from anywhere with the enhanced printing and connectivity features. What’s more? Now connect the devices to your printer easy with the right set of HP printer driver & software.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 First Time Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer setup is an easy process. It follows a pattern and series of events which will help in completing the task easy.
- To begin with, unpack the printer from the box and connect it to the direct power supply.
- Next install the ink cartridges and the recommended US A-4 size paper.
- Now, connect HP 9010 series printer to the network and the device (Windows 10 computer or MAC PC). For this, you can use either the USB cable or the Wireless mode.
- Finally download and install the latest and the compatible HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer drivers and software to the device.
- After installing, you can enable and enjoy various printing and connectivity features.
- If you face any difficulty during the setup process, please refer the detailed instructions or Call us!
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Download
No matter whether you have windows or mac device, you can set an HP printer driver on it. Here we are showcasing the procedure for driver setup on both devices.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Download - Windows
The general steps for HP Officejet Pro 9010 driver download on your Windows are:
- Access your Windows computer.
- Search for OJ Pro 9010 driver.
- After finding the driver, you have to download it on the device.
- Before downloading the driver, ensure that it supports your OS version.
- Once the driver downloads, open the file.
- When you open the driver file, the setup process begins.
- After that, proceed with the steps given on the installation wizard.
- Now, while continuing with driver setup, network setup methods will appear.
- Choose the network setup method based on your requirements.
- Then, continue to finish the driver download & installation process.
- Finally, print a sample file and confirm the proper setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Download - MAC
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 9010 driver download on MAC devices are:
- Switch on your Mac desktop.
- Now, ensure that you have a 3m long USB cord.
- If any USB cord is in connection with your computer, unplug it.
- Find HP Easy Start or HP Officejet Pro 9010 driver and software.
- Once you find the software, click on it and choose the option – Download.
- You have to wait until the driver downloads.
- After that, open the software file to start the driver setup on Mac.
- Continue with the setup process using the on-screen instructions.
- During setup, the wizard will prompt to choose the method for network setup.
- Finish installing HP Officejet Pro 9010 driver on Mac.
- Take a sample print to ensure the driver setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup Wizard
To set up a wireless network via the wireless setup wizard, use the steps given below:
- Unbox the new HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Now, safely take out the printer accessories.
- Clear off all the tapes and coverings from the printer.
- Connect the printer to the wall outlet through a USB code.
- Power up the outlet to activate your OJ Pro printer.
- Once your printer is ON, go to setup.
- Then, go to restore network settings for accessing the wireless setup wizard.
- Continue with the wireless network setup, and you will see multiple SSIDs.
- Choose your SSID name and finish the Wi-Fi setup process.
- Lastly, to check the Wi-Fi setup, take a sample print.
Note:- Provide the SSID name and passkey if your network name is not the printer.
HP Smart App
The general steps for HP Officejet Pro 9010 wireless setup via HP Smart App are:
- Get a stable internet connection on your smartphone.
- Then, access your browser.
- Find HP Smart App raw file.
- Download the file on your device.
- After that, double-click on the file to open it.
- Once the file opens, HP Smart App installation starts.
- Complete the installation with the on-screen procedure.
- Then, open the smart app and activate its Bluetooth.
- Adjust your location and add your printer to the device.
- Complete the wireless setup and print a sample file.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer - FAQ
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Offline
This issue occurs if your printer fails to communicate with your preferred computer. Thus, when you face this problem, ensure that the USB connection between devices is proper. Now, if you connected the device wirelessly, then confirm that it is functioning. For additional help, contact our technical expert team.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Factory Reset
Move on to the printer setup option and choose the button – services. Then, touch restore default settings and wait until the completion of resetting. After reset, the printer will power up automatically. If you need more info, call us.