How to solve HP Printer Wireless printing problems
Is your HP printer not detecting the wireless network? No worries! Restart your HP printer, PC, router, and try to make a new Wi-Fi connection.
Following are some of the wireless troubleshooting steps you can follow:
Step 1: Restart your devices
You can try resolving the wireless network issue by restarting your devices. Follow the steps given below to reboot your devices at ease:
- Shut down your HP printer and stay null without activity for 10 seconds.
- Now, disconnect the power cord from the rear of your HP printer.
- Next, turn off the PC or the smartphone you are trying to connect.
- Reconnect the power cord and activate your HP printer.
- Now, detach the power cord or tap the power button to shut down the router.
- Reconnect the power cord to the router and activate the router.
- Now, switch on the PC and connect the PC and HP printer to the router.
Step 2: Connect the HP printer to your wireless network
You can connect your HP printer to a wireless network using three alternatives. They are:
- Wireless setup method
- WPS method
- HP Smart App method
Here, we will see the wireless setup method to connect your HP printer to Wi-Fi:
- Go to the control panel of your HP printer and tap on the wireless LAN icon.
- Now, open the wireless setup wizard and follow the HP printer Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Enter the network name and password of your Wi-Fi and hit continue.
- Your HP printer will connect to a stable wireless network.
- Connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi and enjoy printing files on the go.
Step 3: Get a wireless network test report to troubleshoot at ease
- At first, go to the support page of an official HP website.
- Tap on your HP printer model and click “Printing self-test pages.”
- Click on the wireless network test report and hit continue to proceed.
- Now, follow the on-screen steps to get a wireless network test report.
- Follow the report and troubleshoot the wireless connectivity issues.
All these steps will help you resolve the HP printer wireless connectivity issues. Keep your network stable and print active to print on the go at any time.