How to add HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 to your PC
Adding OJ Pro 8025 printer to the computer is not a big deal. In fact, it is a simple process. Now you might be thinking about how to do this process. Right? If yes, then this blog is the best option for you.
This will guide you on how to add the Officejet Pro 8025 to the computer. The basic procedure for adding OJ Pro 8025 printer to your device is:
- Take your HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 printer and place it near the power socket.
- Then, remove the printer coverings properly.
- Connect the printer and power socket with a USB cable.
- Ensure that the USB cable is not having any coverings.
- Then, activate the power socket, and the printer will ON.
- Adjust the printer settings as per your requirements.
- Load suitable sheets in the printer tray.
- Then, insert the appropriate cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Ensure that the computer and printer are near to each other.
- Connect the computer and printer with a safe USB cable.
- Move on to your device and click the option- Start.
- Then, select the Settings option.
- Now, choose Devices and go to Printers & Scanners
- You will see the option- Add a printer or scanner, click on it.
- Find your HP printer from the given list and select the option- Add device.
- Finally, install the printer software with the on-screen instructions.
- Check the HP Officejet pro 8025 setup process by taking a sample print.
Now, you might be clear with the process of adding the OJ pro 8025 printer to the PC. If in case you need any extra info on this process, you can reach out to us. We put forward our utmost effort to answer your queries quickly and make you clear everything.