HP deskjet 3630 wireless printer on MAC
It is quite easy to connect the wireless HP Deskjet 3630 printer using Mac system support. You must be available with stable and steady Wi-Fi network access and connectivity. Make use of the HP Manual and HP Official page to get the clear setup procedures for the printer configurations.
All the above, you need to be up-to-date with the latest version on HP Deskjet 3630 driver software for the compatible Mac suitable. For more clear steps, you need to follow the given instruction below:
- First, ensure the wireless router’s activeness and place it nearby the HP Deskjet 3630 printer setup.
- Then, try to bring the Mac system and printer to the active status using the power button.
- Share the same Wi-Fi network to the printer and its devices.
- Attempt and connect the printer devices to the Wi-Fi network.
- Then, download and install the HP Deskjet 3630 driver using the HP Official page website. Use the on-screen wizard guidelines and complete the instructions given.
- Hit the Apple menu and select the System preferences option. In the resulting screen, use the Printers and scanners option and connect through the new window.
- Use the top left corner and tap the plus-sign to add the printer to the Mac system device.
- Make use of the drop-down menu and select the HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- Finally, the HP Deskjet 3630 wireless printer is added successfully to the Mac system device.
- Start the colorful printing work using the printer setup.
- You need to place the wireless router close to the printer setup to attain uninterrupted network signal coverage.
- Try to update or install new driver software.
- Use the intact set of connections to establish the printer setup using the Mac system support.
- Enter the network credentials correctly while connecting to the desired network.
- Restart the Mac system device, once the driver installation is completed.