How to Connect HP Laserjet MFP 234dwe Printer to Wi-Fi?
HP LaserJet MFP 234dwe Printer functions enormously on Wireless connectivity to demonstrate excellence in effortless printing and user-friendly setup. This attribute provides an advantage to the users with less time.
Follow the provided steps to connect HP Laserjet MFP 234dwe Printer to Wi-Fi:
- Once the initial printer setup on HP Laserjet MFP 234dwe printer to the desired computer is done and then turn on the power and network connection.
- Make sure the input tray is loaded with sufficient paper on the provided slots.
- On the HP Laserjet MFP 234dwe control panel, hold the wireless button and use the wireless wizard option on it.
- Using the wireless wizard setup page, select your HP Laserjet MFP 234dwe Printer name from the list displayed.
- Connect to your selected HP printer to print wirelessly.
- Alternatively, if the printer doesn’t support a wireless button, select the setting option and choose WPS.
- Hold the push button and eventually on the router to support WPS.
- Once your HP Laserjet MFP 234dwe Printer is added using add printer option. Just try with trial prints to Check the HP Laserjet MFP 234dwe Wi-Fi setup process.