How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro M15w to WIFI?
Wireless printers are the latest trend in the world of printers. It can connect to a PC, Laptop, and even smartphone.
A stable internet connection is required to connect the printer with any of the devices.
Prepare the setup HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer with the user manual provided in the printer box.
- Connect the printer cords to the device and the wall socket.
- Insert the ink cartridges within the given slots through the access door of the printer.
- Load the paper tray with an adequate amount of paper.
- Switch on the printer and connect it to Wi-Fi or WPS setup for printing.
- Finally, Take a test print to ensure that the HP Laserjet Pro M15W Wi-Fi setup Process is complete.
Connecting HP LaserJet Pro M15w to Wi-Fi
- The first step is to connect the printer to the range of the Wi-Fi network. Follow the simple guidelines to set the LaserJet Pro M15w printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Place the printer within the desired range of the router.
- Navigate through the control panel of the printer to go to the wireless setting.
- Press and hold the Wireless button for 5 seconds to connect the LaserJet printer.
- Enter the password of the Wi-Fi network in the printer. The wireless printer auto-detects the connection and stays connected to the printer.
- Once the password gets entered, the printer connects to the wireless network.
The same procedure is maintained to connect PC, Laptop with different OS and even Android and Apple phones.