HP Officejet Pro 9018 Wi-Fi Setup Instructions
Use the advanced setup through the wireless setup procedure. Use the given four types of wireless setup methods to easily perform the printing process.
Wireless Setup Wizard
1. Prior, check if the printer supports wireless configurations procedure.
2. Use the printer control panel and try to choose the setup menu.
3. Further, try to connect through the network configuration menu>wireless setup wizard.
4. On the next step, use the network configuration page and get ready with your network credentials.
5. Try to mention the network details correctly in the appropriate field.
6. Finally, use the HP Officejet Pro 9018 wireless setup wizard setup for effortless print work.
1. Open the paper input tray and load the required paper sheets that are needed for the printing work.
2. In turn to escape from Wi-Fi-related troubleshooting, purchase the recommended paper sheets.
3. Connect through the Printers and Scanners > Add a Printer or Scanner > Wi-Fi Direct Printers option on the active system.
4. Pick the desired printer name using the drop-down list.
5. Track the wizard instructions and try to copy the WPA PIN on the display/screen.
6. At last, use the HP Officejet Pro 9018 Wi-Fi setup is active to perform print work.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
1. For exceptional printing work, use the printer with network access.
2. Connect via the printer control panel to get the Setup menu from it.
3. Next, connect through the network menu> wireless setup option continuously.
4. Move-on with the Push Button and hit the start option from the proceeding screen.
5. Locate the active printer’s wireless button and relax until the printer reacts through light.
6. To the end, use the Wi-Fi button on your wireless router until the light is off. Use the HP Officejet Pro 9018 WPS setup for effortless printing work.
HP Smart App
1. Bring the smartphone to the active status and open the registered Play-store application.
2. Use the search tab and type the HP Smart app on it. Wait till the search page is shown.
3. Touch the download option or install option and wait for the progress.
4. Confirm the printer registration using the home page. Look at the HP Officejet Pro 9018 printer on the home page.
5. Don’t skip the on-screen prompts for efficient printer access.
6. Start the printing work using the HP Smart app.