How to download and install the HP Smart app on Mac?
HP Smart App is used to conduct printing, scanning, and copying operations. Below are the instructions to download and install the HP Smart App on MAC OS.
- Connect a printer to a stable power source.
- Switch on the Wi-Fi router and make sure the connection is not fluctuating.
- Connect the HP printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on the MAC device and connect to the same Wi-Fi network.
From Mac App Store, download and install the HP Smart App.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Open an HP account in the HP Smart App.
- Open the app and click add your printer.
- Follow the wizard instructions and complete the HP Smart App setup on MAC.
- If the printer name is not in the list, select the Plus sign.
- Enter printer name manually and click on add.
- It’s still the printer is not available on the list; call our technical experts for assistance.
Note: Ensure the printer & Mac device connects to the same Wi-Fi network.