How to solve the HP Envy Printer printing blank pages?
HP Envy printer printing blank pages error may occur due to n-number of simple-to-complex reasons. Use the given steps and headings to handle the printer error quickly. Carry out all the steps for the better troubleshooting experience.
Check the ink cartridges
- Go to the ink cartridges section and take the ink cartridge for any visible damage or low-level ink on the cartridge.
- Open the ink cartridges and look for any blocked or clogged reports. If noticed, use the cotton swabs or wipes to instantly remove the dirt in & around the ink cartridge.
- You can use the ink cartridge setting on the printer control panel to clean the ink cartridges.
- Use the Maintenance option to check the ink cartridge ink level. Try to refill or replace the ink cartridges if required.
- Take the installed ink cartridges from the slot and reinstall them firmly into the respective slots.
Run the Windows Troubleshooter
- Press Windows key + R on the system keyboard and enter the troubleshooter in the tab.
- Tap the Printer > Run the troubleshooter. Wait till the troubleshooting procedure gets completed.
- Make a trial print to check the printing efficiency.
Update the printer driver
- Use the HP Official page and enter the required Printer keys- HP Envy printer driver.
- Then, use the Drivers & Software option to get the desired driver software that suits the compatible system OS.
- On the next page, use the compatible type OS and language drop-down menu to select the needs.
- Now, download and install the driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- Then, enable the Auto-update option to instantly update the driver software by itself.
- Alternatively, you can also download the HP Drive Easy application and hit the Scan now option on the home page. Then, choose the Windows button>Update All
Use the HP Print & Scan Doctor and configure Print Spooler
- Use the HP Print & Scan Doctor application by downloading it from the App-store support.
- Then, analyze the printer problems using the scanning method.
- Wait until the troubleshooting process completes. If the problem persists, move to the next step.
- Use the Run command and type Service in the search tab. From the list, just double-click the Print spooler
- Tap Stop > Ok option to finish.