How to fix HP printer driver installation issue?
Sometimes you might face issues during HP printer driver installation. However, you don’t have to worry. The issue can be properly resolved using the following procedure:
- Remove the connected USB cord from the HP Printer.
- Deactivate the HP printer and activate it after some time.
- Move on to your Windows device and access the Devices and Printers section.
- You will see the HP printer icon, right-click on it and choose- Remove Device.
- Continue with the wizard procedure and finish the process.
- Choose the Setup option given on the printer control panel.
- Then, select the network setup menu and go for wireless settings.
- Choose your preferred network name from the shown list.
- Continue to enter the network password and connect the printer to the Wi-Fi.
- Go to the Windows computer and access- Change device installation settings.
- Choose the option- Yes and select- Save Changes.
- Access the Windows device control panel and choose- Devices and Printers.
- After that, click on the given option- Add a Printer.
- Access- Choose a device or printer to add to this PC and choose your HP printer name.
- Continue with the on-screen procedure and install the HP printer driver.
- Open a document on the preferred Windows operating system.
- Choose the File option on the device and select the Print option.
- After that, adjust the settings to print the file and select- print.
- Get the print and check the quality to ensure proper driver installation.
We hope now you got a clear idea of how to solve the HP printer driver installation issue. Still, if you find the problem in this or need any clarification on the above steps, contact us. We have a team of technical experts who can help you with this.