How to download and install HP Smart App on Windows 10 Device?
Download and install the HP Smart App on Windows 10 with the set of steps given below:
- Power up the Windows 10 PC and look at the OS version.
- Upgrade to the latest OS if the existing OS is not up to date.
- Now, go to a secure browser and enable third-party application intervention.
- Find an HP website and search for your printer model.
- Pick the latest and download HP Smart App.
- Now, follow the App installation guidelines to install the App.
- Open the HP Smart App and allow all the App terms and conditions.
- Click on the plus sign to add your HP printer model to the App.
- Sign up with your HP account to register your printer model.
- Now, choose scan to Cloud or remote printing service to proceed.