Where is the WPS button on my HP Officejet 5255 Printer?
WPS can make your printing work more efficient and quicker in order to bring flawless printing work. Just connect through the given guidelines and establish uninterrupted network access.
- Get connected through the HP printer and verify the printer is connected correctly to the power & network support.
- Ensure the HP Printer series is allowed with the WPS setup feature.
- Try to note down the WPS Pin immediately after the WPS setup process.
- Reach nearby the HP Printer and pick the Menu button on the home page.
- Operate through the menu option to obtain the network names via the Network Settings button.
- Wait for the proper correct user ID name & PIN with the support of the keyboard.
- Eventually, type the proper printer settings and operate the Wireless LAN configuration Settings.
- Make use of the on-screen message like “do you want to use the wireless LAN configuration process?” Connect through the Yes option.
- You need to relax until you get to connect through the follow-on page, and attempt to notify reference to the configuration status by tapping an OK button. Eventually, you have to accept the terms and conditions.
- Move on with the Wireless LAN Configuration just by allowing it and selecting the desired connectivity modes through the WPS Code option.
- Verify the active display and you need to obtain the unique WPS Pin. Finally, inspect for a stable WI-FI network through the computer panel.
- Note: The produced WPS Pin can be valid only for the limited time stated to it. If outdated or invalid, do repeat the same procedure and receive a new Pin.
If you face any issues connecting your HP Officejet 5255 Printer to WPS Setup, Contact Our Technical Team for instant support & Assistance.